• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jewel ready to give birth in den

harvey lee

Just for fun…

I am going to assume that all of these “anti” folks are against eating wild game. I will further assume that a large portion of these non-game eaters are also vegetarians. It should then be noted that they are actually killing more animals with their diet than they are saving with their protests. By eating all those greens, they are decimating animal food sources, both wild and domestic, and creating a new problem…animal starvation. So that’s why I hunt and why I eat meat…to save the animals. smile

I can hardly wait for the day 2 years down the road when some hunter accidentally shoots one of these cubs.

(And yes, I'm speaking in sarcasm. I'm not actually excited about the prospect, just get tired of the inevitable news coverage).

Even when they DONT have a collar on them and someone takes a bear they go APECHIT.Just look at last fall..

Just how many times does hibernation study need to be done to understand the basics?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Sheesh jk, maybe if you would have clearned that nose a little... lol

Yea its too bad the deer didnt run the humidifier, Thats good. Yea the world will end wen one of those cubs or jewel get shot, the kindergarden kids will be up all night crying cause the classroom pet is now dead by the hands of "Hunter" Antis will be screaming "murderer" you killed Teddy Ruxpin. Yea cant wait.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

eyeguy...it was the dry fall weather...all the deer were getting those bloody noses!

full-27930-17120-rofl_smiley.gif

Yea its too bad the deer didnt run the humidifier, Thats good. Yea the world will end wen one of those cubs or jewel get shot, the kindergarden kids will be up all night crying cause the classroom pet is now dead by the hands of "Hunter" Antis will be screaming "murderer" you killed Teddy Ruxpin. Yea cant wait.

I would never say never but when the last one was shot, I saw nothing negative in any forum about the bad hunters for shooting her.

Thats not to say it could not happen but it has not been the past history. I do not believe the sky is falling quite yet.

I read much more about what could happen than actually does.