• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What are people thinking, it was 50 degreees 2 days last week and there was not that much ice to begin with. While eating lunch it came across the scanner that a truck had gone thru Knife Lake. Thank god no one was hurt. I don't understand why people think fish are worh so much. Some people don't think it has not been that cold yet to make enough ice to be driving a truck out in my opinion weather it be a full size or not. Please people start thinking because you do have family members that do care about you and they don't want to be sitting at home and get a call saying that there family member drowned or something like that because the did not use there head.

What are people thinking, it was 50 degreees 2 days last week and there was not that much ice to begin with. While eating lunch it came across the scanner that a truck had gone thru Knife Lake. Thank god no one was hurt. I don't understand why people think fish are worh so much. Some people don't think it has not been that cold yet to make enough ice to be driving a truck out in my opinion weather it be a full size or not. Please people start thinking because you do have family members that do care about you and they don't want to be sitting at home and get a call saying that there family member drowned or something like that because the did not use there head.

Getting a little tired of these rants. Does anyone reall think this will stop someone from doing something stupid???

Getting a little tired of these rants. Does anyone reall think this will stop someone from doing something stupid???

Apparently not tired enough, your still reading and replying to them smirk