• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Waconia

jjohnson5150

Wow, people driving out there tonight. Tough bite too. 11" of ice where we were. Did anyone else experience a tough bite today? I have confidence in where we were and marked quite a few, but only managed 3 crappies for the evening. That's fishing though!

Me and my son spent the whole day out there last Sunday and came home empty handed. We fished the north side the south side the west and the east side and everything in-between. 7 fow to 24 fow. I don't think we even saw a half dozen crappies on the camera. Not that we are great fishermen or anything but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. I will say that it was probably the most cracking ice I have ever heard.

Out Friday. Fished weeds off Harm's point 15 fow. 2 perch. Locator and camera both died. We drilled multiple holes from 20 fow to 12 feet, checking it out with the camera before it died. Saw 0 fish. Scouted for 1 hour, fished for 2 hours