• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hello fellow spearers!

opdahl

Hi guys, I've been sucked in reading posts on this page most of the day waiting to be approved. Love it! I am 26, only been spearing 2 winters before this one. I've now become addicted to trying to carve my own decoys, and anything and everything spearing. I'll try to put a picture of my first couple on here for critiquing. -Andrew

Welcome to the forums! If ya need help with your carving I can help ya out with any questions along with a cpl other guys on here! Carving is addicting just as spearing and takes almost

as much patience so enjoy yourself with it and be creative its what its all about! glad to hear your giving the carving a go!

Thanks for the welcome Laska... I went to your site...love your stuff man!

Heres my first one.

Before I realized I would be better with protruding metal or plastic fins.

IMG_0125.jpg

Then I cut the fins off and made them out of aluminum flashing

IMG_0175.jpg

Heres the most recent pic i have of it now

IMG_0187.jpg

And yes, I have/will have tons of questions for ya if ya dont mind me pickin your brain every now and then...