• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mission Riot, anyone have one? shot one? Opinion?

thorski

My daughter was wanting the Mission Craze bow but the bow seems small for her size althought she liked the feel of the bow. Now, the Mission Riot is out and is basically the same bow as the Craze but has a longer ATA length and a few added extras. I personally think she will out grow the Craze really fast and Riot is a better way to go. Thoughts?

If she wants the longer ATA then get the Riot. Otherwise the Craze is still a full size bow with full power.

I shoot the Craze that I bought for my daughter because it can be set to my specs too. I like it.

The only one who can say if the bow is too small is your daughter. If it feels good, get it.

Thor

I felt the same way, when I was buying for my son. We went with the Riot, imo I think a longer axle to axel for a younster will improve shooting.

He has had it for a month and it shots a nice arrow.

And like PS said this bow can adjust to be a backup to me on a trip, with the adjustments on it, quite the bow for sure.

She decided on the Riot. She had shot the Craze earilier this fall a few times at a proshop. The Staffer started telling us about the Riot, but they did not have one on hand for her to shoot. So, we decided to wait. We went back to the proshop last week and she shot the Riot and really liked it. I let it be her choice and she choice the Riot. She upgraded the arrow rest, sight and peep. Now...I'm jealous my daughter has a better bow than me!

Now...I'm jealous my daughter has a better bow than me!

That's the way it normally always is,just wait for the wife to get into it now you'll never get a new bow. shockedwink