• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

with getting my two nephews some fish. I dont target gills much so dont know of any good spots for some day action for pannies for some kids to have fun. Not looking for anyones hotspot for huge pannies just some action for the kids this weekend. Thanks in advance.

Hope someone helps you out in the Detroit Lakes area, I've been dormant this week so I don't have any updated reports for you!

Sauer,middle c, are usually pretty good for panfish. Lief lake by big c would also be a fun one just to keep them busy.

I'm with eyedawg on lief and sauer good numbers to keep kids busy, and I actually caught some pretty nice gills on sauer last weekend.

S of dl on 59 just a little past the vergas turn. S side of road I have not fished it this yr but id say try and find a weed edge and go from there. The rest area is the access.

Hey eyedawg, I know where it is I have never fished it I just thought it was more of a northern catfish lake from what I heard. My sister and brolaw and kids are comeing for the weekend and want to get the kids some fish. Hopefully they wont stay over and I can meet up Sun morn with ya. grin Have you fished it before? any ideas where to start? I have looked at the map and well.... talk soon. Thanks.

I caught them up in the finger to the right of the landing all the way to the far end of that finger fishing the drop off all different depths from 10 to 18 feet. You could even get a few bonus eyes.

Ya I've fished it quite a few times before. Bass whacker pointed u n the right direction,I've fished the west side of the finger more than the east se side. U shouldn't have to much of a problem finding the sunnies mayb even pick a few crappies off to. Good luck and let me know how u do. Oh and let me know about sun when u find out.

Thanks guys will be out there in a couple hours. will post a report when I get home. Eye what time you heading out in the morning? I will keep you posted on my company situation. crazy

Caught only one little northern all day. Oh well nice day out and we had fun. Beer was cold so all good!

Eyedawg I wont be able to meet you in the morning will have company. eek