• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost stuff on Mille Lacs

Crow Hunter

In front of Barnacle's resort or close to there- I lost a red fish measuring trough and a folding chair on Thursday night. Sure would like to get them back.

Looks like this was the week to lose stuff. On Saturday, I lost a blue Lowrance H2O GPS somewhere just outside of Cove Bay, possibly between the point and Spirit Island. If anyone finds it, I'd love to get it back...

How is the ice between The point and spirit island? i will be in that area this week and I'll keep my eyes open.

Be carefull as two saturdays ago the ice around sloppys opened and stranded some anglers.There is open water still on the north end from Wealthwood to the west so if a heavy s/se wind kicks in the ice is going to move until we get some COLD temps to lock the lake.Be safe and don't fall in!c63

Olden Days, the ice is pretty good, 12-14 inches everywhere I went, but cove bay does have a couple small open spots you need to be careful of, and cracks at the mouth of Cove Bay continue to open and close. There's still 12-14 inches of ice on each side of the cracks, so as long as they aren't too far apart, it wasn't a problem crossing them.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for the GPS. I'd be sick if I lost mine. It is an absolute must on the pond!