• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO's LOOK and RELEASE VIDS

Gordie

• 4 weeks later...

Well these are my last video's of the year. I took them at the GTG at Minnewaska. I figured I better post them up so MJ would know that there really were fish down there, and we didn't bring our fish from a different lake.

• 8 months later...

this was yesterday, the fish were just crazy for a while. took less than 5 minutes for the first one to show up, then it was pretty consistent action for a couple hours. saw a nice walleye, and a big dogfish too.

th_pike.jpg

I was just watching this again and thought I would re post it. That was such a fun day!

Awesome video, Sham. Those days when you have to stay on your toes to defend your decoys from multiple angles are the best. A live sucker would be dead in 2.2! Six fish in the hole at once is the most I have seen and it was literally impossible to keep the dekes from getting smashed. Looks like there were several unique fish in that swarm there, as well. Great stuff!

• 1 month later...

Well guys I got out this morning for a little spearing close to home. Started out slow but after about 10:30 I had a lot of action until a pike finally stole my sucker minnow. Here is the first one that came in that wouldn't leave. He hit the sucker twice and my spoon twice before I got the camera rolling. Hope everyone enjoys.

Thanks guys. I'm guessing it was mid 30 fish. It was in no hurry to leave, must have stuck around close to ten minutes.