• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lodging for spring run

Im looking for advice on lodging during the spawning run this spring. We have stayed at The Dutchman for about 5 years and last year we stayed at a different place our group would rather not go back to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Give Bayview lodge a try, I think you will be more than satisfied! Great people, right on the river and clean quiet accomodations. Give Ryan a call and he'll take great care of you.

i stayed at wheelers with a group of 9 & had a great experience. i'll recommend them to anyone! i know alot of guys that stayed at wigwam and had a good stay too

Wigwam, Wheelers Point, Borderview, Adrians, Sportsmans and Ballards just to name a few... Ive stayed at all of those I just listed and had a great experience at each one of them.

Thanks for the advice guys. Hope u all have a great ice season if it ever cools down enough to make some ice for us.

• 3 weeks later...

The Lake Road motel is good as well. Less expensive than the resorts. They have indoor fish cleaning facilities, microwaves and a refrigerator in each room.

I heard another rumor the other day and im pretty sure it is just a rumor, bujt was wondering if any body else has heard anything on THE ROYAL DUTCHMAN opening back up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are currently in the process of buying the Royal Dutchman.....we are scheduled to close February 15th if all goes well.....we plan to advertise with this site and be ready for spring fishing.....we will let everyone know as soon as possible when the closing process is done smile we are very excited to start this new journey and hope to have more information soon....thank u and have a wonderful night

That is great news, Our group has stayed there alot of years and it will be great to to have it up and running again!

• 4 weeks later...

The Falls Motel In International Falls has just been remodled,we have a fish cleaning shak,fridge,microwaves,cable tv all the amenities without the steep price.I also fish the spring run.

BB1

My husband and I are the new owners of the royal dutchman....we are open for business and taking reservations....we have the newer side all clean and ready and are starting to clean everything on the riverside as of yesterday. We are striving for very clean rooms at affordable prices. We do have a different number which is 2183952126

• 3 weeks later...

River Bend Resort is offering a Spring Lodging special of $30 per night per person, based on double occupancy!! Clean comfortable cabins.

full-36989-18833-photo_4.jpg