Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishmeister_86

I.Falls Bass Tourney

fishmeister_86

To FMers,

We have the upcoming I. Falls Bass Tourney starting Thursday August 25 thru Saturday August 27, this is Int'l Falls largest event of the year. If you have'nt ever been to I this event, come & you will have a blast. Ever saw a 1,000 people in a tent watching a weigh in., the intensity & excitement is alot of fun!!! Anglers fish 1 day on the river & 1 day on the lake, weighs held at Smokey Bear Park. We have events going all day & all evening all 3 days. Here are a few of the events besides the bass tourney, 5k run (run your BASS off), teen idol contest, kids games, horse wagon rides, boat parade, arts & crafts, family fun zone, numerous food booths, a zoo, beer gardens, casting call talent show, hypnotist, car show, minnaqua, dance party. We also have a raffle with some awesome prizes like the top three prizes are 5,000 cash, bear track trailer, log swing, 500 shopping spree, 500 fishing packages, fully guided fishing trip for 2 on Rainy Lake, fly over, golf pkg for 4, and numerous other prizes. Some of the areas top anglers fish this tourney like Kelly from Falls motel, 2 of the top anglers in the world...Larry Bollig & Dave Genz...the legends from NORTHLAND TACKLE John & Duane Peterson, Jon the MAN CANN & his partner Ted (alls I want to do is beat my brother) Olson who have won this tourney & then some of the best Ontario anglers like Dave Bennett, Dale Labelle & Karl Howells, Scott Dingwall & Jeff Gustafson (last years winners), Mark Fisher from RAPALA, Garrett (I would rather be catching WORLD RECORD MUSKYS) King...who's father is the maybe the best fisherman on Rainy) & his partner hockey stand out Josh Meyers...and numerous others YOU will know!!!

COME FOR THE FISHING...STAY FOR THE FUN!!! SEE YOU THERE!!! AND YES I DO GET EXCITED ABOUT THIS TOURNEY!!!

Sincerely,

Fishmeister

swampbuck

Wish I was fishing this year. I will be back next year! Miss fishing this one it is THE BEST event in MN hands down! Plus you get to fish Rain lake!

fishmeister_86

Hi Swampbuck,

I wish you & Chad were fishing also...I saw Chad a couple weeks ago, he & I think 3 others were staying at his Grandma's & Grandpa's, and said they were going to fish hard for the next week. Had 2 nice triton boats.

Sincerely,

Fishmeister

bassbuster1

Right on FM,this is really a fun week.The IFBC board does a great job with this event.The tour draws some of the top anglers from across the state and Canada.There is a ton of fun for everyone that week.

BB1

Superduty

Great event for the whole family. Unfortunately, I can't fish this year due to injury. I'll be coming up anyway to see friends and watch the weigh-in with my kids. I highly encourage anybody that is on the fence about checking this event out to give it a try. Lots of fun for the whole family! The kids will see some nice fish and probably end up with some candy and fishing related freebies!

swampbuck

I got up there late to pre fish but was there too. There were three Tritons at the dock.

hope the even toes well again this year! I may try to get up there for the sat weigh in

Cecil

Heading up Sunday morning! Looking forward to the event and just hope the fish cooperate...

Brian-Mn

Dave, has the tourny filled? How many boats in the field this year?

fishmeister_86

Hi Brian,

As of this moment we are 1 team short...you want to fish??? We have 60-2 man teams as that is what the DNR allows us., as of right now we have 59.

We have had a full tourney off & on again for the last 4 months, this is very normal. If your interested, let me know. ifallsbass.com

1st place- 10 grand

Sincerely,

Fishmeister

john 613

10 Grand, sounds tempting. What does last place pay?

fishmeister_86

1st Place $10,000

2nd Place $5,500

3rd Place $3,000

4th Place $1,900

5th Place $1,300

6th Place $1,200

7th Place $1,100

8th Place $1,000

9th Place $500

10th Place $500

11th Place $500