• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Laydown blind???

Anyone use a Killzone laydown blind? You can find them on ebay and a-sales-site for $90 or so--that is a great price wondering what you guys think. I am in the market for blind and wondering if they are worth it. Thanks guys, I can't wait for opener!! It is about time MN DNR does some changes!

What makes it junk? I sure it is not the best out there but obviously it is priced pretty cheap.

Carp, or anyone for that matter...What blinds would you rate the highest? I bought a power hunter because it was cheap but I don't really like the bee keeper helmet on the top of it.

I've ran almost every blind on the market for my guide service and if I had to recommend one right now it would be the Goosebuster from Rogers Sporting Goods. I really like them, my customers like them and they are durable. They are $160 right now, and is a great value.

Carp is right more often than not the cheap blinds are junk because things break on them easily. I'd probably go with an Xlandr if I wanted a layoutblind and didn't really care about comfort. They are actually not bad to be in there's just not a ton of room once your in them. The good thing about them is there isnt' really a lot of movable parts. The doors are one piece of fabric so there isn't any hinges or supports to break.

I don't know if admin could make this a sticky because this topic comes up a bunch.