Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lungdeflator

Im a tree saddlin' maniac!

lungdeflator

Got mine in the mail yesterday and climbed up in a tree and shot some arrows today. Im lovin it so far, I think it will add a whole other level of skill and excitement to stand huntin.

Question for those of you with a saddle--- How do you haul your tree steps around?

slimngrizzly

I just have a larger "fanny pac" that I have them in. That seems to work fine. I keep a few handy things in there for trimming and such as well.

rkhinrichs

Are the saddles comfortable to be in all day or are they a little snug in certain areas??

slimngrizzly

They are extremely comfortable! If theres one thing that gets uncomfortable to me its standing on the footpegs. Then I just hang for a while to give my feet a rest. Its not bad cause all your weight is not on your feet.

Dont get me wrong.... they have their drawbacks too, but theyre very safe, very comfortable, and great for hiking in! As far as any place I hunt often, Id way rather crawl up in a comfy ladder stand!

nubbin

I use muddy sticks and I made a sling to carry them over my shoulder.

BradB

I use Lone Wolf sticks and a Lone Wolf Assassin platform. I also put 2-3 pegs around the tree at platform level and I can walk entirely around it if I want.

My saddle is extremely comfortable for sits of any length--including all day. I haven't taken my Summit climber out of the garage since I bought it.