• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wow, What A BUST!!

FISHINGURU

Don't have to dig very deep as I've been right since the beginning on this one, along with pretty much everything else Viking related.

Pay attention, you might just learn something.

You've been right on everything Vikings related? Are you sure that you know what the word "right" means?

For your future reference.

Right

right/raɪt/ Show Spelled [rahyt] Show IPA adjective, right·er, right·est, noun, adverb, verb.

adjective

1. in accordance with what is good, proper, or just: right conduct.

2. in conformity with fact, reason, truth, or some standard or principle; correct: the right solution; the right answer.

3. correct in judgment, opinion, or action.

4. fitting or appropriate; suitable: to say the right thing at the right time.

5. most convenient, desirable, or favorable: Omaha is the right location for a meatpacking firm.

I have to agree with Lmit on the Harvin topic. You can't have a devisive player like that on the team and I'm glad to finally see Frazier take action, although it probably wasn't without the GM and Wilfs backing. Harvin is one of those dime a dozen slots that come around every year and honestly I think Wright has just as much potential as Harvin, it's up to him to realize that potential and develop as a player. Childs, the other Arkansas wideout the Vikes picked in the draft will hopefully heal from his injuries and become the player the Vikes drafted if not Woods from USC would look good in a Vikes uniform next season. Maybe a second or third from Harvin in next years draft and I agree with Lmit, get him out of here.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Don't have to dig very deep as I've been right since the beginning on this one, along with pretty much everything else Viking related.

Pay attention, you might just learn something.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
maybe they shouldn't have signed Peterson to a $100M deal which will be a waste if he has to play under somebody as inept as Leslie.
Yep, just like you were so right on this one.."NOT" LOL laugh

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
While it is good to see that the Vikings are establishing the position of General Manager, they are just rearranging chairs on a sinking ship.
A sinking ship ehh LMIT...you were spot on there as well ehhhhh "NOT.... ROFLOL laugh

Harvin is one of those dime a dozen slots that come around every year

We have another entry for the most preposterous statement of the year!

Harvin has best called the best all around player in the entire league by some and I would say that is close to accurate. Dime a dozen......have you watched football the last few years? This guy completely changes the game.

I love hearing that whooosh sound of Vikings bobo's getting sucked in again...in just a few weeks Frasier turned into the coach of the year and Ponder is our QB of the future.

Doh-kay.

ROFL!

WHOOOOSH!

I can't wait until Washington picks up Harvin and Vikings fans will see what they were missing by winning that meaningless game against them last year. Thank goodness they won that 3rd game.

RGIII+Harvin+Peterson...

Why would we care if Washington picks up Harvin if he's a huge bust like you say? Your logic seems flawed. Is this you being "right" again?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I think he's saying we could have RGIII if we had not won the meaningless game against Washington last year.

Harvin would likely be happy at this point and we would be not just a playoff team but a team to reckon with - Harvin - Peterson-RGIII

However, LMIT is way off on the comments I qouted above. As you can see most of what he says about the Vikes is little more than over-blown lunacy laugh

It just eats you guys up that I know your club better than you know your club, and it's your club.

LOL.

That's what happens when you have the advantage of an objective viewpoint and don't get water boarded with purple kool-aid on a daily basis.

Harvin, one of the best all around players in the league? You're going to have to quote your sources on that one Fishersofmen. He's a talent but he has the same problem as most of the present entitled athletes in todays NFL- Diva Headcase, plus he has a tendency for getting injured on a regular basis. Plenty of this type of player around - don't believe everything you hear on ESPN as most of it is scripted garbage. Instead maybe take the word of someone who played the game, granted years ago, and knows a hell of a lot more about football than most on this forum.

Harvin is without a doubt one of the best all around players in the league. Prior to his injury he was being talked about as the front runner for MVP. Also if you look back prior to this year he hasn't missed too many games. Pound for pound he is one of the toughest guys in the league.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on your versus my talent assessment of Harvin schmitty3. Maybe your vision is somewhat clouded by

the fact that you may be a Vikes fan but I guess I just don't see it and you definetely lose some credibility as thinking he may have been in the running for MVP. Again don't believe everything you hear from the media.

No doubt about Harvin being very talented but he must be something else in the locker room. Do you think it was just coincidence how the team came together after his departure from a season ending "ankle sprain"? crazyDid anybody ever see him on the sideline supporting his team? He won't play another down in Minnesota.

and don't get water boarded with purple kool-aid on a daily basis.

Ok... not trying to feed the bears... but c'mon, gotta admit this is classic!

Good Luck!

Ken

• 2 months later...