Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

decoy

My Son's Vexilar Fl-18 was stolen from my pickup last night in Saint Hilaire.

I was using it in the boat this summer.

Blue soft pro pack and a charger... No transducer.

Just thought I'd let the fellow FMer's know so they can keep their ears open.

Hear anything, call me please.

218-964-5005

Paul Thanks you!

Decoy

Reward offered!

CANOPY SAM

Paul. I'll keep my ear to the ground, but that's gonna be a tough one to track. Sorry to hear about the bad luck!

decoy

Thanks Fishing MN!

The Sheriff called today and had my Vexilar! The coolest part was that someone read this post, knew who had it, and reported it.

Thanks for your help.

It's good to know there are good people out there.

Paul was VERY Excited to get it back!

Hester

WOW! That is cool.

MN Mike

VERY NICE!!! Glad to hear you guys got it back, good for you!

Mike

reinhard1

it's always nice to hear some good news!!!!!good luck.

cbrooks

Thanks Fishing MN!

The Sheriff called today and had my Vexilar! The coolest part was that someone read this post, knew who had it, and reported it.

Thanks for your help.

It's good to know there are good people out there.

Paul was VERY Excited to get it back!

Great news. When I first read this post I thought to myself "what are the chances". I hope this guy gets prosecuted to the full extent. Its the only way to deal with theives. Glad you got your vex back decoy smile

Matt Breuer

Sad beginning, incredible ending! Such a cool thing to read!

I remember growing up, we lived on the river near St. Hilaire and I don't recall ever locking the doors to our vehicles or the house. Sad that people have become so greedy...

CANOPY SAM

Incredible ending to say the least! That's awesome. Glad to hear you got the machine back. My faith in the judicial system has been "somewhat" restored. smile