• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Clearwater Classic

Question

16 answers to this question

good tip joewalli. i just went went to zercom.com........looks like $49.95 for a winter type transducer for the classic.

i went to them a couple of months ago when i lost one of the gimble knobs for my classic. they were very helpful. in fact, they sent me one at no charge. grin.gif

------------------
Roop

I have a new Zercom transducer (winter) that I bought this year and never used. It has the wrong connection for my unit (LCF-40). I think it is actually for the Clearwater. If you need a transducer with an RCA type connection, I have one I will sell you inexpensively. The RCA connection is similar to a cord on a stereo or video jack. The connection I needed was a 2 prong plug with small diameter probes. If your Clearwater unit has the RCA-type input, post your email and we can discuss.

AJ
If Tubejig has found one already, I would be more than willing to purchase your 'ducer.

Fiskyknut

The F.I.L. lost the back light on his as well. He called them and sent it in, only paid for shipping. He has the newer mod not the color point. Try calling Zercom.

------------------
...the MYSTERY is abound...

For you guys who are interested in the ice transducer, give me a call at 612-669-4842. $30. Leave a message if I don't answer.

Sorry if this is a double post...

For you guys who are interested in the transducer, call me at 612-669-4842. $30. Leave a message if I am not there.

I also have been looking for a winter ducer for my clearwater. I would be interested in AJ's offer.

URLRocks and Joewalli,

I also had my light go out on my classic. I took it to fish lectronics and they said they couldn't fix it so what I did was I connected a cigarette lighter thing into my battery that i connected to the side of my classic. I got this at a car store and they had different lights taht you could plug into them and it lights it up great. Pretty cheap too!