• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red Barn Rods

Question

Seems like Red Barn Rods has a pattern. Ordered a rod on August 16th and was told it would ship in October. In November was told it would ship it a couple of weeks. On December 20th was told it was shipped. Frank has yet to return Fax, Email or phone messages providing shipping information to track unreceived product. Pretty bad when you have to chase him down at a show in order to get your order that was prepaid. Still waiting for Rod. Anyone know where his next show is at. Funny he has rods to sell at shows but can't complete his orders

1 answer to this question

I was thinking of getting a rod changed over from cork to wood from Red Barn. After reading the posts here, I won't.

I had the identical problem with Fig Rig. So I went with a St. Croix Rod and have never regretted my decision.

If he doesn't have your money, then cancel the order and get another rod from St. Croix or G-Loomis.

I think it's time that Frank hire on some help to meet his demands.