• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Custom Boat Rigging

brunziej

Question

I am looking for someone to do some custom boat rigging. I have a 1980 16' Sylvan Sea Monster. I want to add a livewell and some hidden storage compartments. I would like to redesign the stern area to accomaodate the livewell and storage compartments and add a larger gas tank. Does anyone know of someone who does this type of work? I live in the metro area, but have no problem traveling to get this done. Please help!

4 answers to this question

There is a guy up by Ottertail who does this type of work, He does a good job, have seen some of his finished products. I believe it is called "The Boat Works". I do not have his number, but it should be listed in the New York Mills area.
>"////=<

im pretty sure there is a guy on cannon lake near faribault that does that kind of work. ill find out his name and number for you.

Might want to check with Stan Berry at Custom Rigging in White Bear Lake. I had some work done by them and was really impressed. Phone # 651-426-9752.

Howdy brunziej...

Drop me an email and we'll talk. I'm located in the southwest metro. (Chaska area) I've done a few mods like what you're talking about and am willing to take a peek at your project if you'd like. Most of my work has been on Lunds. Flat floor conversions, casting decks w/ hatches, rod lockers, battery storage boxes, custom built-in tanks....

[email protected]

Let's talk.......Dan