Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Harty

Medicine Lake Fishing Reports

Joe Harty

Just wanted you to know that my access will be closed. Just saw a chevy 4X4 get stuck 20 feet from the access, so as of Sunday evening March 7th, it will be closed. Parking will be available at East Beach. It was a great winter, and Thank You all so much. Re-opening 2010 Fishing Opener.

Joe Harty

Supercrew

Well, you did say it was a Chevy.....

Thanks again Joe, and this coming year you'll see me more often due to your friendly service. More local marinas should go to the Harty's school of service and not continue "Business as Always"

Supercrew

Moonie

Yes... thanks Joe for plowing and providing the best bait and service around... Have a great Vacation! Catch ya on the flipside!

Supercrew
grin

boilerup

Matt thanks for putting that link up. I think I looked at it 10 times yesterday!

Matt S.

No problem.

I just wish I could save all the pictures and make a time lapse movie of the ice melting.

Finlander

What happened to the webcam? All I see is blue!

boilerup

Changing in a hurry!!!

EBass

Looks open to me! Woo Hoo

Ralph Wiggum

I'll do a driveby at lunch and report back.

boilerup

Just went to west medicine lake park and I watched a football field size chunk of ice float around the point and head northeast. The wind is having it's way out there.

deadeye

I was so happy to see the webcam this am! The canoe is getting a new portage yoke tonight and then its going on top of the blazer for some after work trips. I can't wait!

Ralph Wiggum

There is a lot of ice left on Medicine, but it's breaking up pretty well. Should be clear in a couple of days.

Matt S.

There is a lot of ice left on Medicine, but it's breaking up pretty well. Should be clear in a couple of days.

It's pretty clear right now looking at the web cam.

hardwaterguy08

all of the ice is being pushed to the public access

Matt S.

Yep, just drove past on my way home.

it's mostly slush on top of the water now, you could see waves in it.

I bet if you were desperate to fish, you could slowly push your boat through it.

hardwaterguy08

don't tempt me i'm already biting at the bit to launch the boat

Originally Posted By: hardwaterguy08

Yep, just drove past on my way home.

it's mostly slush on top of the water now, you could see waves in it.

I bet if you were desperate to fish, you could slowly push your boat through it.