• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My wife got her first!!

Laska

So finally after 2years of waiting for her, she finally got her first nord speared, and her first northern all together, 33" Nice fatty that came into a new decoy I carved this past week and used my spear.... She got it Saturday the 27th and I got one about the same size the last day of the season, it was one heck of a way to end the season, naturally when we speared are 2 pike we both were not in the house with each other. But gotta say I love the fact that I carved the decoy that our PB's came in to. Firetiger enlarged bear creek... Heres some photo's, now Heidi is officially hooked!!

IMG00239-20100227-1104.jpg

another pic

IMG00238-20100227-1104.jpg

Mine, 34 1/4"

IMG00244-20100228-1027.jpg

Mine with decoy

IMG00250-20100228-1228.jpg

Fish from Sakatah... End of Season

IMG00255-20100228-1236.jpg

I knew you could do it Heidi way to go and now you gat to wait a whole year before you can stick another one grin

Laska, I want 2 of them decoys like the one you used for them fish. I know are making one for John at the motel, We can't let him get one up on me. I need to pull a joke on him big time, pay backs are a b.....

That's a nice first fish. And just think it's only 9 long months until you can try it again. wink

I love that decoy hawkeye, its the same shape as a bear creek just an 1 1/2" longer, a lil wider and swims 20x's better than a bear creek, ill be up there hopefully mid may to catch some pike outta the boat, wonder what colors I'm gonna try wink

do I gotta teach you everything laska wink great colors and of course it swims better than a bear creek.

Laska maybe you should start making crankbaits grin

before you know it, and once you get that pink spear fixed for her, she will be in her own house, and smoking you everytime out!!