• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

just came of the channel between Chicago ansd lindstrom 2 hours 9 nice sunnies 6 avarage crappies, 8.5 inches of ice. was doing good till someone decided to drill holes less than 20 feet away. TWICE. Ant body been on the south end of north center? hows the ice and the fishing?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim Panfish Uran

• fisherdog19

• Dahitman44

• BrianLucky13

Ha skitterpop think i have meet you out on grove before but not sure . a buddy and i have fished grove so much and yes we have seen the numbers go way down.grove gets pounded very hard durning the winter compared to the rest of the year i have seen so many people take loads of fish from the lake during the winter and it @#$#@##$ me off . i means not just theyre limit i mean buckets loads . there are more people in ice house,portables then during the rest of the year with boats thank God there isnt a ramp there (for now)except the 1 i put there with the red cattle gate. and it is pretty f-up that some yea who tied a rope to my gate to get in and bent it so he could get his f-n house on the lake last year. then when you yea who leave cant even hit the trash can that i put out there for trash .so ice fish all you want dont ask for access or launch you yea who's know better smile in my face then stab me in the back and /or even ask for help . and skitter this isnt meant towards you its just i seen the number of people coming out there over many years and the fish numbers gone way way way done and its going to get worst now with the culvert in next to the ramp. the fish popluation i hope comes back but with so many yea who's taken over the limit i dont see it.there was at 1 time 1 1/2 lbs crappies in there sunnies atleast 10-13 inch and alots of great bass. the eyes i have caught have gone from 25" down to 14" and not very many left in there.i have scuba thu the holes and seen alot trash, all at the end of the lake where the ice house have been between the island and the blue trailer on the island. no wonder the fish have worms or black and persites.

FrankDbassman. I agree with your frustrations. I hope the lake dropping does not result in a winter kill. Yes, the size of the fish has definately gone down. Agreed, thank goodness no ramp is on the lake for the summer or it would turn into another Boyer Lake. I think with the lower levels it will be hard to access the lake with larger fish houses as driving on will be tougher. Hopefull the culvert is a blessing in disguise. Hope to see you out there sometime. I usually have a Blackhawks or Avalanche coat on. Tight lines!

ha thanks for the reply i have a blue and white skeeter /G3 when i am out there i will be there today or tomarrow to check my gate again hope to see ya out sometime i always park by the gate