• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Willmar-Spicer Area Pic Sharing Thread.

Thought i would start a post for anyone who is interested in posting pics of there walleye catches of 2009.

P5010426.jpg

28.5" Mustinka river walleye

P5080460.jpg

27.5" walleye from opener 2009

Nice fish smiley!!! Bet you havn't heard that in a while chad. I have a fish to get on here. It wasn't mine, but it was my 14 year olds. Unfortunatly grandma has a older camera and we have to wait to get pictures back. But last saturday night off shore on west norway he landed a 30inch walleye. He had a picture taken at the bait shop(last chance i think its called) on big norway and it is posted there. When i get the pictures back i will post. Unfortunatly it was kept and is at a taxidermist already. Sorry everyone but heck try and tell a 14 year old he only gets a picture. I told him they could have made a rep. , but nooooo way was he going for that.

Congrats to your son crue86!

That mount will be memory he can have forever, no shame at all in keeping it.

No need to apologize nothing wrong with a 14 yr old keeping a trophy for the wall.

Sounds like several Willmar area lakes are doing well this spring, for walleye. Good to hear.

Congrats to your son Crue86.......can't wait to see a pic of it!!

Did the same thing for my son years back when he caught a real big walleye.....a memory that will last a lifetime!

[Note from admin: Let's keep this thread on topic please. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Welcome lunker, I think I fished that same lake this spring for Large sunnies.

My buddy caught his personal best eye which was 25 inches and just short of 6 lbs on a lake within 4 miles of Willmar.. he was happy!! as soon as I can figure out how to get pic from phone to pc i will post also

The fish was caught on a rather small, under fished area lake (not Henderson).

Heres the pic.....28"

038.jpg

That's awesome. You got a nice fish that weekend. wink No, seriously, it's a dandy.

Good friend and league partner Scott with his 27" walleye caught on June 5th, 2009.

009.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...