Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• #m2
      By #m2
      Does anyone know if big pine lake mn. By perham is safe  to drive on.. I'm driving ram 1500 hemi... and r the walleyes biting...thanks....
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      Hit the ice for the first time today about 6 inches of ice and lots of slush 3-5 inches deep. The snitch handled the work load with amazing results. The busy end was the smallest pug bug with a maki mino the crappies were racing up am crushing it. The gills would come up slowly but would eat it. Had a 3 to 4 pound walleye break me off in the top of the hole.

• Chevy Nation
      By Chevy Nation
      I was wondering if and there is any good fishing in Hastings during the summertime lake Rebecca, lake Isabella, Vermilion River, or anywhere off the banks of the Mississippi? I haven't caught anything yet this year and I am itching to catch anything now. Just a fyi I just bank fish.

Thanks in advance!
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      I know the lakes are open and that means some the first open water fishing spots are producing. Any one out there catching em yet? I will be riggin the ultra light up today so I can stop on my way home from work.  
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      I know the lakes are open and that means some the first open water fishing spots are producing. Any one out there catching em yet? I will be riggin the ultra light up today so I can stop on my way home from work.  
    • Sletten420
      By Sletten420
      Well im hoping that maybe ill be able to find a little insight as to how i can feed my ice fishing addiction on the weekend. While working all week its not that I have to travel alot to find a lake. Just that i plunged into my addiction being a novice at best. Looking for some advice on what to look for when choosing lakes and how to go about pursuit on the lake.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      By AlwaysFishing23
      Hey! Going up to Duluth next weekend and was just wondering if  you can catch anything shore fishing on the north or south piers probably nothing but figured I ask. Thanks!
    • bowhuntingboy1
      By bowhuntingboy1
      Hi,we own a lot around this area of the lake and know its sandy and shallow with bass and sunfish.I am wondering about any fishing stories or spots and would also like historic info about the area.Thanks 
      P.S.
      Are there ever walleye or crappies at this area of the lake at any time of the year?
    • Nipper7272
      By Nipper7272
      Hello staying on Namakan later this week for first time with my wife a two boys. Any fishing tips would be helpful.
      Thanks
    • jvm1
      By jvm1
      Getting there next Saturday with our family for the yearly summer trip. Can't wait! Any reports would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Share & Have Fun