• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Plowed Road on North Lida

I just plowed a nice road on North Lida. If you need some plowing done to your house or what ever let me know.

To very nice fisherman that gave me some gas money, THANK YOU...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSCHOPSHOP

• Ray1

• fisherdog19

• TheIceFishingKid

Yes anytime someone goes and does that for the heck of it is an awesome guy, it helps everyone out! Props to you man!!

I did not even get my house out there today. I could not get a Shelter tag today. But tomorrow its going out. THANKS GUYS, stop by, I have a camper trailer that stays up on its wheels.

thats a big 10-4 if i see you plowing tomorrow on the north end of lida tomorrow i will for sure throw you some green backs. Thanks

Stop by the green v-nose house with white trim in the west cluster of houses, I have some green or a cold one for you when I am out.

There are many of us who really appreciate your efforts!!

Brett Waldera

All right party at my fishouse sat. night. Big white on whith a red chevy w/topper on the west also. For those of you that have been out can i get to my house with truck. I know you plowed the road but how close to the one with big windows, white, red trim around windows.

Much appreciated on the plowed road. My buddy called me from the lake and said the plowed road goes right in front of my house. I put it out Tuesday and got stuck a couple times getting it out. I'm in the 8X16 V front ice castle (Dark Green) on the south end of the west cluster. I'll be there tomorrow-Sunday morning (maroon GMC X-cab with topper) stop in to say hello and for a cold one and a thank you Shop. If any of you are around come on over an say hello.

Ray1, I did look for your house when I was plowing, but I must be blind, I never saw it. I did some smaller trails through the group, so it might be good. I have to work today, but I will cruise out today some time in the morning to see whats up. I'll be bring my house out later today. The wind got quite strong, so might be some drifts. I have a old 76 CJ5 Jeep, Brown with black top and a big black V Plow. I just made the V Plow for myself for Christmas, and I'm having fun (I think more then fishing, LOL). I just can't believe what it will go through.

Hey SSC where are you located in Pelican? I have been using your roads and they are great. I am just a portable guy, but you get me close. Where could i drop off some dead presidents at? We have been doing very well out there. Jacking up some dandy eyes, quite a few in the slot. Which suprises me. Got into some JUMBO crappies to. I am amzed at the size of them. I was wondering if you could get me a little closer to my spot, if you could plow a road to hahahahha. Just kidding I am all by myself. Dont need any visitors. Thanks again and I would love to spot a some bread for your time and gas. Nooner

Ill be goin back down there thursday to try and get some more of those monster crappies, and after all this snow i was wondering if we would have to walk, so thanks again shop for all the work. i will start lookin for that jeep next time!

THANKS Everyone, and "Hadanooner", I'm Scott and I work at the Jennie O truck shop, stop by and say hi.. 5:30 am to 4:00 pm.

The two roads look good, I just cleaned them up. I'm gone till Monday and will clean them up again then, Thanks for the donations, they are GREATLY appreciated .. Scott.

PS Watch out for the water by the ice heave, Its DEEP, about a foot or more, I thought I was going swimming today. Thank you tow rope, LOL.

Shop

Thank you for doing this. RylFlsh85 and I will be out on Thurs. if you are out there stop by, just look for the 2 Frabill houses.

Thanks for the roads I saw you Saturday but you were on the highway. will catch up with you and thank in person.

hahahaha. If ya got small enough hands everything looks big. I never knew where your house was. I fish during the week mostly. when ya heading out again? i am going tomorrow morning. And tuesday evening. then maybe Saturday.

Once you get off the plowed road on Lida can you move around at all with a 4x4 or do you have to stick to the roads?

The roads are great SC, stop over and visit one time. I'm on the west half of the group in 8X16 green v front. I'd like to get out to clay point, any chance you could plow the way over the breaker at all, I'd be more than happy to compensate you.

Fisherdog19, I think I know your house now, I'll stop bye. I don't know where Clay point is, I'm to new up here. I see they are driving over the break by the east group...

Should be there on Thursday unless I have moved my house to clay point, it's the point on the east side of the lake due south of the access about 3/4 of a mile.

Ok, thats where I have my house now, lol. But I didn't cross the ice heave. Someone chopped down the ice so you can drive across the heave, and they are!!! YOU FIRST...