• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bad Boat, Good Day

huskiesplayer15

Went to linwood today to try out the boat after we put it in the shop, smae problem, but I fiugured since I already drove here and didnt want to be on the road longer then the boat, I grabbed my skipping rod, hit ten docks, eight bass and big azz carp! Fished about an hour, I was throwing tube, weed weasel with a zoom tequila sunrise worm and frog pattern senko!
Best Fishes
Chris

Sounded like fun even if the boat wasn't cooperating! Glad you had a chance to catch some nice fish in only an hour. Take any pics?

kind of hard to, was the only person in the boat, the carp was huge, biggest metro one i habe caught.
Best Fishes
Chris

Yeah, I suppose it would be difficult to set up a tripod on the boat with windy conditions.

its even harder when you dont have a tripod. All the more reason to have to drag you out joe! Once the gd boat starts working again, ill email you.
Best Fishes
Chris
ps the rum is going down! go try it!