• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bait Shop near St Louis Park

I was wondering if anyone knew of a bait shop around St Louis Park. All I have been fishing with is nightclawers and I am looking for some place that sells minnows or leeches.
Thanks

------------------
The Big Fella

closest ones would be:

Mobil gas station at 394 and penn (north side of 394 about 3 blocks.

or Wayzata bait, west of 494.

Also, someone said there's a baitshop at one of the gas stations located on hwy 7 and 101. maybe a holiday?

DB

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a bunch. I went to the mobil gas station and it's 2 blocks north on the right side. Nice people and they had minnows, leeches, and nightcrawlers.

------------------
The Big Fella

Beware the longevity of the minnows. Mine were dying after just an hour last week. I don't mean to bash the bait shop, but they sure died quickly and they had plenty of fresh water.

I just bought some leeches and fished a little on calhoun and did OK, but I will watch the minnows. Thanks again.

------------------
The Big Fella