• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FM Get Together-Medicine Lake

Yup, theres a nice fishing pier at West Medicine Lake Park.

I thought I would just bump this back to the top. If the get together is still a go I think I can make it. I use to fish Medicine a lot when I lived in the cities, but have not much in the last couple years. It is a great lake. I miss catching those big whites in the winter.

Slab

Well, if it's Sunday, I'll be there. Might even have a boat by then! Of course, somebody's gonna hafta show me how to operate that thing. What better place? Whether or not I bring it will depend on whether or not I get the seats in or not. Can't really afford any after buying the boat. I'm using rent money to get it. Heehee.

FisherMommy, I'm sure you won't have to just stay on the pier. Somebody will give you a lift in their boat.

Fish-n-geek, got room for her and her daughter and me? Or you gonna bring your girl with ya?

Ok, the date is now set in stone....(weather permitting) The Medicine Lake Get Together will be held both Saturday July 10th and Sunday July 11th. I will post more details in the days ahead.

MedicineMan, Sunday works for me. Just need time, meeting place, and someone with room in their boat and the experience to show me a couple techniques.