• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Memorial Day Report

Rookie FisherJim

I went out fishing off a dock today in the metro area in Wright county. Got down to the lake and it was very windy out and the water was very choppy so I knew I was in for a interesting day of fishing. Between it raining off and on and the waves crashing on the dock and rocking made me feel like I was in the ocean. My day highlights was this 26" eye caught him off the bottom with a large sucker. It was nice getting reaction from the boaters nearby who watched me reel him in. Other highlights were a few Northerns with the biggest running 25". I really wished the wind would of calmed down cause it made it difficult to cast and I knew that I could of nailed some more. I had a lot of missed strikes I think I'm gonna try the quick rig next time.

[This message has been edited by Rookie FisherJim (edited 06-01-2004).]

Congrats Jim! Thats an awesome catch for being out in a boat, and you made it look easy from the dock, very cool! Glad to hear you had a good day of fishing.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle