• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tonka landings?

Hey guys, new to the area and want to get out on Tonka. Coming from St. Michael and need a good landing for a 19' glass boat. Thanks much. Don't worry I practice CPR for the most part only.

Yes spring park is open, launched my boat there on Monday!!!!

Good Luck

Tonka Bayt

Hooks, lines, and ....thinkers

No they're free, just that it does get really crowded. The good thing about Spring Park is they have an auxiliary parking lot a few blocks down. It's a pretty good launch and the bait shop is just across the road.

Use the Gray's Bay launch off Hwy 101 in Minnetonka. Go west on 394 to the 101 exit in Wayzata. Follow 101 South for a few miles until you come to the 101 bridge. The launch is just on the left side of 101 after you cross the bridge.

I second the 101 launch. Probably the nicest launch on the lake, really deep and nice concrete all the way down. All 3 lanes are extremely wide, and they have TONS of parking. Even have all the restrooms/some vending/fuel if you need it, and the launch gives you prime access to some of MY favorite fishin spots on the lake. In case youve been there a few years ago, its not the same launch(es) that used to be there, it is brand new last year.

Does anyone know if the Spring Park launch is up and running?

Thanks