Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pathogen

ATV Moron

pathogen

This is to the driver of the ATV that I saw get onto Hwy 5 just east of Waconia and drive it all the way into Victoria:

I don't know what you were thinking or what you were trying to accomplish, but you came very close to critically injuring or even killing yourself--not to mention the innocents on the road that you could have victimized as well. 50+ mph is much too fast to be driving that thing half on the road and half on the shoulder. I would have thought you'd have slowed down after one of the many times you very nearly lost control, or the time it threw you completely across the lane and halfway into the oncoming lane. But I guess you were too concerned in quickly getting to where you were going without the police seeing you driving illegally. You didn't do anything to help further the cause of the many responsible, law-abiding ATV riders. What you did was more than simply irresponible, dangerous, and illegal. It was just plain idiotic. I hope you realize how stupid you were and straighten out. If you don't think what you did was wrong, then I urge you to check yourself in to the nearest screw factory to get rethreaded.

fishface5

I happen to know Waconia has a very good ambulance service. They need work too.

walleyehawk

No brains, no headaches!!!

RandyR

This lends some credence to the theory of natural selection, the gene pool tends to get thinned out when the lesser endowed members of the species eliminate themselves through stupid acts.

jus4fun

i agree however if this guy doesn't respect life i guess im more concerned on how this looks for all the other atv riders.this is how it starts getting the bad rap.just life snowmobile riders some just have no respect.one guy can ruin it for all.

huskiesplayer15

survival of the fittest= The weeding of the stupid, people like that probably are not even members of this site, in my mind.
Best Fishes
Chris

JohnMickish

I think our ex-gov Jessie said it the best, "it's god's way of weeding out the idiots". He was refering to snowmobiliers but it works here to.

------------------
It still beats workin'

fish4ed

This type of post is obviously lost on someone like the aforementioned rider - too many words longer than 3 letters. A little too much chlorine in that gene pool........
If it was just himself he was hurting it would be fine, but it does give other riders a bad name, and he put a lot of other people at risk, too. I've said this in other posts, "common sense" is more and more an oxymoron.