• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No RATS this year...sorry

With much regret, I will not be able to execute the Rough Angler Tournament Series (RATS) for FM this year.
I work as a fully commissioned furniture salesman. Weekends make up an average of 80% of my income and I have a new baby due this fall. Daddy needs to be makin' money.

My sincere and heartfelt apologies to anyone who was looking forward to these events. I mean it.

If someone else wants to take the wheel with this, I wouldn't be offended, and in fact, would be thankful. All I ask is that they stay family-friendly.

Special thanks to all of you who offered up ideas, locations, opinions and support for this series.

Hopefully I can attend a Cat Gathering with my oldest son this year.

Best Fishes,
Rob

Congrats, on the new baby!!!
You should have called. I did tell ya I'm having new baby myself right? My new child is due on July 7th. But give me a call and well get out.

Congrats again bud

congrats on the new baby Rob. Once I get home from Iraq I'll have to come meet you face to face and shake your hand for you support while I've been deployed. I'll be home in May so we can get together soon. I'd help with the RATS thing but I am gonna be WAY too busy with family obligations upon returning from deployment. See you soon

Jer

Congrats to you and your family Rob. We have talked before how hard it is somtimes to find that time for yourself but the time invested early on will pay off in great ways. I even have my son watching fishing shows on weekend mornings and he likes them. drop me an email or a call sometime and God bless you and your family.

Hey Rob I hope the new one on the way is as cute as the 2 I saw ya with this last winter on Maple lake.I will be fishing the St Jude invetational on May 1,2 If I place in the money I'll make a $50.00 donation in your name OK?
Hope ta see you again this year!
Tight lines all
Basswacker

[This message has been edited by baswacker (edited 04-02-2004).]

Thanks for all the well-wishes, ya'll!!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
"The bow is set to distant shore,
then loss is gained and gains once more.
When beach is reached and sails are torn,
the journey is it's own reward."