Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
PerchJrkr

Whats the word!?

PerchJrkr

Has anyone else actually been out yet? Need FIRST HAND REPORTS!!!

Lunger

clementsonresort.com is your best bet for up to date fishing reports and river conditions.

LunkerLooker

PJ--I'm having a blast reading your posts...I love the excitement and anticipation. It's gonna be on this year, I just know it. Describe your boat so I can give you a wave when we drift by you.

Royal Dutchman

Will,

The bite was definately on today!

Carl and I got out after noon and caught over 50 by 6PM. Nothing big in our boat but 1 of our groups had 4 over 26" with 27.5 being the big.

Its open to mm152 and really broke-up for another mile below that.

Gotta head for the NW Sportshow tomorrow, so try to leave us a few for next week!

PerchJrkr

Its a 16' Lund with a 30 hp johnson and a big dent in the side. Ill be the guy with a big smile on my face and a walleye in each hand!

ccmonsr

How is the current so far this year? what size jigs are needed?

PerchJrkr

I wanna leave right now! Supposedly the landing in being opened at Birchdale right now!

Whats the point of even being at work, my brain is in baudette!

Got the boat out, batteries charged, lower unit lube changed- no problems so far! All i gota do is run it, and it ALWAYS fires right off (knock on wood!)

SM1

Perch- you are probably one step ahead of me but make sure to double check everything and that your boat runs before you head out. Trust me, the last thing you want to do is hold up traffic at the ramp. See it every year though. The faster you can load/unload the happier everyone will be.

PerchJrkr

Ya. ive checked almost everything twice now, im gonna run the motor for a good while tonight and get some fresh gas for it. I can unload and load my boat faster than most, and i fish by myself 90% of the time!

SM1

Shoot for about a 30 seconds to unload and even less for loading.

PerchJrkr

i can do that if we have to wait in line!! my boat has those new fangled roller wheels (what a joke) i can drive down the road without it hooked up with no worries of it falling off.. lol!

PerchJrkr

Had the ol' tuna hauler running last night. Started like a dream. In 48 hours ill be driving by red lake and on my way!!!!!!!

PerchJrkr

Pretty much everything is packed, rods are rigged, 36 hours in advance! I CANT WAIT TO GET UP THERE!