• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SNOW?

BottomPounder

Just wondering how the weather has been up there, and if the snow has dropped at all yet? Thanks for any info.

Todays rain shower definetly took its toll. The warm temps have also been working on the snow pac steadily. I would bet if the temps stay warm enough it will be gone a few days but the forcast show some slightly colder stuff coming in.

Thanks,me and a buddy were planning on coming up tues the 18th.We are going to leave at 5am and should be there around noon. Sure hope the ice is still good enough to bring our wheel out for a base camp. Plann on going out on the search for the slabs during the day. Wondering if it would be possible to get in touch with u Jon,maybe point us in the right direction to make some swiss cheese out of the ice!

Jon or kelly,I'm wondering what the snow pac is like? Coming up on tuesday and would also like to know if a wheeler can get around out there? plan on doing some hole hopping curious if u think it would be better with a wheeler or truck? thanks alot!

Thanks Jon,we will try to get ahold of ya when we get there!