• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Over/Under Win Totals......MLB

PierBridge

Here is a current Las Vegas list of over/under win totals for this season......I have a few LOCKS in-case you guys want to make some moola!....sorry Windy!

Arizona- 86.5

Atlanta- 86

Baltimore- 65

Boston- 94

Chicago C- 87.5

Chicago W- 76 Under for sure I see 69 or 70 wins tops!

Cincinnati- 76.5

Cleveland- 91

Colorado- 83 Under on the Rockies no miracles this year!

Detroit- 93.5 I'll take the under on this one also!

Florida- 68.5

Houston- 73.5

Kansas City- 73.5

LA Angels- 92

LA Dodgers- 87.5

Milwaukee- 84

Minnesota- 73.5 I like the over here for sure!

NY Mets- 92.5 I think the Mets will 100 this year

NY Yankees- 94

Oakland- 74

Philadelphia- 88

Pittsburgh- 68.5

San Diego- 85

San Francisco- 72

Seattle- 85

St. Louis- 77

Tampa Bay- 72 Under for sure on this one!

Texas- 75

Toronto- 84

Washington- 71.5

I'm looking for 2 more Locks!....what say U! grin.gif

Go Twins!

I wouldn't lock that TB under in just yet...

Hit the san fran over

Cubbie Under

Hammer Twins OVER

Man... I can't help but disagree with most of your picks lol.

Chicago's pitching staff looks ugly, but I think they have enough offense to win 76 games. The addition of Swisher and Orlando Cabrera will help.

Colorado is young and getting better. They will win at least 85.

Detroit... I can't help but think they'll win close to 100 games. That offense is just sick! They have a pretty good staff, but nothing spectacular.

Minnesota over 73 for sure! You're right on that one.

Tampa Bay I'd go over. They have a good looking offense, and their staff looks better with the addition of Garza. The bottom half of their rotation is still ugly, but their top 3 looks good (if healthy, in Kazmir's case).

atlanta will be there, if not higher, have to have faith in the braves.

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Here is a current Las Vegas list of over/under win totals for this season......I have a few LOCKS in-case you guys want to make some moola!....sorry Windy!

Arizona- 86.5 Over here for sure. Big Unit is back along with Dan HarenAtlanta- 86 Go under. Hampton is hurt again. Smoltz is old, Glavine is older.

Baltimore- 65

Boston- 94

Chicago C- 87.5 Under. I just don't see the Cubs winning that much. Zambrano and Pinella will be duking it out by the All Star break.

Chicago W- 76

Cincinnati- 76.5

Cleveland- 91

Colorado- 83

Detroit- 93.5

Florida- 68.5

Houston- 73.5

Kansas City- 73.5

LA Angels- 92 Go over. AL West is bad besides the Mariners. Angels will be in the Fall Classic this year.

LA Dodgers- 87.5

Milwaukee- 84

Minnesota- 73.5 I'll take the under. Young staff could make for long season.

NY Mets- 92.5

NY Yankees- 94 Go under. Outside of Wang and Pettite, a bunch of ?'s

Oakland- 74

Philadelphia- 88

Pittsburgh- 68.5

San Diego- 85

San Francisco- 72

Seattle- 85

St. Louis- 77

Tampa Bay- 72

Texas- 75

Toronto- 84

Washington- 71.5

I'm looking for 2 more Locks!....what say U! grin.gif

Go Twins!

im sorry, but atlanta is going to be back on the map this year. I can feel it. Its time for them to get back to where they belong.

Bill..... I was thinking under on the Yankee's also....I'll add them to the betting list.

Quote:
Man... I can't help but disagree with most of your picks lol.

If a guy faded all my pics over the years they would be rich!

Pier,

How did I know what your comments would be!!! LOL

Of course I will take my Pale Hose on the over. But I would go with your Twinks on the over as well. I am thinking that the Tribe is ripe for a downfall and 91 seems a tad high. Sorry but I like the Kitties to run the table and agree that they could hit the century mark. I think my Pale Hose will be battling the Tribe for the wild card spot and I see the Twinks coming in a hair behind in 4th. Of course I love the under with the Cubbies, if for no other reason than...THEY ARE THE CUBS! Enough said, a century of frustration. I can see Pinella and Zam-brain-no going nuclear and melting down by July! I would say the Yanks are ripe for a beat down this year too, so bet the under with the pinstripes!

Windy

Kind of an odd one...but I think I'd take over on San Diego at 85...

I was thinking the same......then again I thought Ron Paul had chance to win also....LOL

"And, if you want to bet them under 75, it costs you $130 to make $100. If you bet them over, it's $100 to make $110."

75 wins is pretty optimistic for this projected starting staff.

Noone else noticed the Twins and Royals have same over/under. Watch out for the Royals in a couple years if they keep their youth movement intact.

When the Royals win the WS in 5 years, someones gonna want their box fan back

Almost finished ahead of the White Sux last year, and only 1 year removed from being World Chumps. The thing that's going to hurt the Royals is playing in the toughest division in MLB. If they were in the west, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Ummm ... yeah ...

Sorry 2 say but the Royals will never win the WS.

I know never say never, but once their guys are good they will leave.

Rather be a Twins fan than a Royals fan.

Royals -- ish.

Glad they had Brett.

But ... weren't we saying the same thing about the Indians?

Say it ain't so.

Hey Hitman- how many people were saying that about the Braves or Twins in 1990? The Royals have a great farm system, and almost won the Central in 2003 (when I lived there, btw) Never say never, guys- It can happen. I have said it before on here, their potential would be endless had they re-signed their outfield- Johnny Damon, Jermaine Dye and another guy, whats his name? Oh yeah, Carlos Beltran.

The Royals have done a nice job reloading in the past couple of years. A couple decent young pitchers in Brian Bannister, Zach Grienke, and Kyle Davies; some good young position players in Teahen, Butler, Gordon, Shealy, and even Buck at catcher...Soria could turn into a decent closer...

If their young pitching pans out, they would need to add a couple big bats and they could be a good team. And maybe just in time in a couple years when the Indians and Tigers start to get a bit older and fade...

• 5 months later...

Interesting to look back at this as the Twins and White Sox reached 77 today. 25 and 26 games left, respectively. Could have turned some money!!!

Right on, Chise

We could have both banked some "cheese". It's great to sneak up on the so called experts. Nice to fly under the radar and then snap them up before they know what hit them. Now, here's hoping we can both seal the deal. Like I have said before, I am hoping the Twinks can take the wild card!

Windy