• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys I need some help finding a guy we went through 2 years ago. We are looking at going out again this spring/summer and the guide we used the last time was Skippers Kid and the guys name was Tom, does anyone know how I can get a hold if him, would like to set up a fishing trip with him again.

Or does anyone know someone else??

Any info is appreciated.

Duluth/Canal park area.

Last time we met was by Canal park right behind Timberlodge and next to the big ship.

It sounds like you're talking about the Happy Hooker charter, Tom Dahl. If that's the guy, my wife and I went out on Superior with him this past year for the start of our honeymoon. He was a great guide and put us onto a lot of fish.

Skunked that would have been peter or john dahl depending which hooker you were on.

Thanks...that was John's boat. Great guy. We limited out before 9am and he did a great job.