Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISHINGURU

new licenses?

5 posts in this topic

does anyone know if you can buy an 08 license right now? with the new expiration dates on our 07's can a person that didn't buy a 07 license get a 08?

i have a buddy and his gf coming up on a trip with me to url and he planned on just getting his license after the end of feb for the 08 season like normal since they didn't have time to fish in 07 but now we aren't sure if you can even get a new one now?

Yes you can buy an '08 license right now, good luck to you and your friends up on URL, you should have a blast!

thanks wolfman...i always have a blast when i'm fishin....biting or not i still have fun.

that will be good news for my buddy and his gf...they were hopin they didn't have to buy an 07 for this trip then have to buy an 08 in a month.

The 08 Liscense may not be valid til May 1 08, better check...

Minnesota 2007 fishing and shelter licenses valid through April 30 (February 28, 2008)

A legislative change effective Aug. 1, 2007 extended the expiration date of 2007 fishing licenses for resident and nonresident anglers through April 30, 2008, according to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Any stamps or tags to harvest particular species also are valid through April 30, 2008.

Angling licenses, stamps and tags for 2008, which will be effective from March 1 through April 30, 2009, went on sale Feb. 18.

This is from the DNR website. Good luck.