Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishermusk

Snow

5 posts in this topic

I am wondering how much snow is on the ground up there. I have a pile of debris (dead wood) to burn before the spring burning restrictions start. I plan on getting a burning permit for this, But I don't want to try to burn if it is covered with a bunch of snow.

Thank you,

Dave

Fair amount of snow,but I did some burning last weekend.BURN IT

Thanks for the info.

Good Luck

Dave

BARNEZ,

Just noticed that your from the Historic Hastings area and on the Walker/Longville site.....I am also from Hastings and have a place on Girl Lake. Where is your northern home at? Maybe I'll run into you at one of the local watering holes in Hastings.Ever frequent The Bar or Eagles?

Yes I have, My parents have a place on Long Lake north of longville. I drive a pewter chevy silverado with a tool box and a deer sticker on the back window. I go to the one stop all the time and pretty much all the surrounding lakes,so wave or talk to me if you see me.When Im down here Im usually working so I dont get out too much And when Im up there Im always fishing or hunting.Maybe see you around?