• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild

maros91

Awesome!!!!!! One of the most complete games of the year.

Too bad Gabby got jobbed out of a goal.

We are playing playoff hockey right now. If we carry this into the playoffs we'll be tough to beat.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• maros91

• Fishing_High

• Scott K

Division Champs!!!! They are looking strong! Go Wild!

Kind of disappointed in simon. hes supposed to be a enforcer so come on already ENFORCE! he doesnt really hit maybe might fight? maybe. Wild still need to step up thier game a little and prepare for the worst! the flames will still be a challenge. Teams dont make the playoffs cause they are ez!

I've actually been quite impressed with Simon and his play. I think what he brings while on the ice is a physical presence. Notice how there seems to be nothing going on after the whistle when he's out there. It seems to me the opponent is always looking over their shoulder when he's on the ice too. He really seems to be keeping the other team in check, IMO. I also believe this is the style of play that Jacques is demanding of Simon. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the beast unleashed too!

I agree Simon does what he is suppose too. Hes not out shift to hit, and fight! He is keeping the other team honest by just having him on the bench.

I'd say Fedoruk is doing the best job of the enforcers lately, just not as an enforcer!

We went to the Thursday game and he was handling the puck like a real forward, he even got that goal.

I agree that Simon is doing his job as well. He was not brought here to score goals. His presence on the ice is all that is needed!

A win against Colorado today gives the Wild-Calgary in the first round. A lose gives them Colorado in the first round. That sucks-A lose would be better in my opinion as far as playoffs go!! Go Wild!!!!!

Originally Posted By: walleyes12
anyone know the wild's record when Simon is in the lineup?

6-3

Originally Posted By: germanshorthairs
A win against Colorado today gives the Wild-Calgary in the first round. A lose gives them Colorado in the first round. That sucks-A lose would be better in my opinion as far as playoffs go!! Go Wild!!!!!

It wouldn't be the end of the world to see Colorado win today. I wonder if they WIlD coaching staff and players are thinking.

Thanks for the stats Biff! I thought the wild have played pretty well with Simon in the lineup.

Depending on who they are matched up against I believe it is next wednesday or thursday.

Well, the Avs got their point and moved up to #6...

man lamperier is going to bed dead come playoffs. Trying to figh gaborik at the end what is he thinking! totally cheap and deserving of a thumping!

Laparier got away with a cheap one! Hopefully they can beat up on him legitamitely. They don't need to be taking cheap shots just to get him back. They just need to win and advance-that is better than retaliation-something a lot of teams have and the Wild have been successful by playing fair. Sets up for a good first round!! Go Wild!!!!

I'd like to see Simon run Sakic into the boards and see what happens. We should just pound their scorers into the boards the whole series. Physically I think we can manhandle them like the Ducks did to us last year.

Originally Posted By: Boogaard
man lamperier is going to bed dead come playoffs. Trying to figh gaborik at the end what is he thinking! totally cheap and deserving of a thumping!

He's getting his team and the fans pumped up for the playoffs.

I agree, Good (fair) physical play and we should dominate. We just don't need to be in the box for cheap play. It would be funny to see Simon run Sakic but I don't think that would help in the long run. Go Wild!!

Laparier got away with a cheap one! Hopefully they can beat up on him legitamitely. They don't need to be taking cheap shots just to get him back. They just need to win and advance-that is better than retaliation-something a lot of teams have and the Wild have been successful by playing fair. Sets up for a good first round!! Go Wild!!!!

Yeah, what a cheap shot. The panzy didn't even take off his gloves!

I was supprised to see Gabby out there defending himself. It was stupid on his part, the win didnt mean anything, to have him on the ice alone was stupid, not to mention that he is exchanging shots with their big guy! The Wild will get even. It just wont be when their is a game on the line, it will be when the score is tied in the beggining of a game, or when the score is out of hand. Although When the game went into OT yesterday, my wife was saying how she wanted to see a fight, and I told her, that there wont be any fighting in the rest of this game, since the win doesnt mean anything to either team, and their coaches wont want anyone to get hurt. Then a couple minutes later, Gabby is out there scrapping alittle, (foot in the mouth) !

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted By: Craig Plummer
Anybody wanna take a bet? I bet IF the wild make the playoffs they will be one and done...

Anybody, anybody at all?

This guy is a complete genius! How did he know?

Oh thats right he's been living in minnesota his whole life and watches minnesota sports long enough to know how they roll.

Plummer, I will make sure I believe all the opinions you write!!!!

Go Wild!!

Thank you

I was concidering keeping it up for just a little bit longer, thanks for the concern

Anybody wanna take a bet? I bet IF the wild make the playoffs they will be one and done...

Anybody, anybody at all?

This guy is a complete genius! How did he know?

Oh thats right he's been living in minnesota his whole life and watches minnesota sports long enough to know how they roll.

This is flat out hilarious. Anyone who follows anything about Minnesota sports should know that we can be successful up until the time when it matters! Good ol Gary Andersen....thanks ya bastard!! hahaha