Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishin4aLivin

Zipple's on Saturdays

9 posts in this topic

Headin to LOW Saturday morning. We will be fishing out of Snobe's on Sunday and Monday out on the reefs. Fishing out of Zipple's day house on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone can give me a report from either place. Anything working better than the other up there right now?

Thanks

zipple has been doing pretty good out in deep.and so have i lol.im headed there at 5 am tomorrow mornin till sunday.should be a good time.but on saturday im going scouting out in the shallower stuff i know the fish are in there.

Good luck mnhunter. You must be up from that way. I see you posting on this site all the time. Have you ever fished out of Zipples houses? How are they? Thanks for the info. Go to bed!!!

im always up there atleast once week for a couple days.yes i have rented there houses for the past 7 yrs or so.till i built my own last yr and brought it up there.most of there houses are brand new and a few are only couple yrs old.they have very nice houses and big.they also do a grea tjob on putting ppl on fish.

you know what house # you got and how deep your going?

No I don't. She said that the house she was going to put us in was in like 30 ft. We are leaving at 4am and should be there by 11am. We will see what happens

cool you might be right next to mine lol when you see a maroon chevy crew cab 1/2 ton by a green house with a grey little house in front of it stop by for cold 1.

Sounds good. If we see it well stop by and sip one with you.

cool have a good trip.