Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ozzie

Kirk Snyder-Wolves

11 posts in this topic

I know it has been hard to watch the Wolves this season but has anyone been watching this Kirk Snyder guy? I think we got a steal on this cat being it was for G Green and a 2nd round pick....He is a hustle player that plays d and can take it to the rim!! now if he can control his emotions and not get T'd up all the time I think we might have something in this guy......

What do you guys think?

I think when watching the Wolves it doesnt take much to shine above the rest. Besides AJ the rest of the team is below average for talent, so any play any of them make just gives us something to cheer for. We have a real young team and in a couple years who knows we may get a couple super stars out of this team, they have potential!

Tough to tell...currently the wolves are in the begginning of a 5 year rebuild.

Hopefully half of their young guys turn out and they might have something

I am just saying that this guy looks like he might have something...he definatly is not scared to go to the hoop and maybe it has just been a long time since I have seen a guy for the Wolves attack the basket hard!!

Haven't caught a game since the trade. I may have to sneak a peek next game.

hey biff every time I watch the wolves and see big al I for some reason am reminded of you........HAHA I don't know why but when they do a close up I always say theres jake!!

I have seen him he's been playing good from what I seen. I love how he just takes it straight to the rack and try to slam it home. Hopefully he will be a good role player next year.

I haven't watched the wolves much this year. I went to a couple of games and watched a couple on TV. To be honest outside of Big Al and the kids that were here last year, not sure who anyone is. Probably cause I'm an old fart, but it takes me a year or two to remember the players.

Rather be compared to him than the Big O(Oliver Miller).

ahha the big O - i remember that chump

you might have the body of the Big O but your facial expressions are more like Big Al...LOL