Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Mimic Shiner

Alumacraft Lunker V16 LTD w/ 40 hp Merc********SOLD********

Mimic Shiner

This is a 1996 Alumacraft Lunker V16 LTD with a 2003 Mercury 40 horse 3 cylinder motor. Boat was owned by my grandfather from 96 to 02. Prior motor on it was a Johnson that had the oil pump fail thus the 03 Mercury. Boat and motor are in excellent condition and have always been garage kept or covered. Located in Amery WI, approx 1 hr 15 min NE of Cities.

Extras:

Spartan trailer, power trim and tilt, Minnkota 44# thrust 12v trolling motor, bow and stern mounted anchors, Eagle Fishmark 320 at bow with transducer on trolling motor, Eagle Cuda 128 at counsel with transducer at stern, 2 gas cans, 2 batteries, the trolling motor battery is a brand new Optima, cover, aerated livewell and bait bucket, 3 seats + 1 pedestal seat, reinforced side rails, rod holders for trolling, registration in WI good until 2010.

Asking $5950 obo

I can email pics if interested. This is a great boat, it has always been very reliable for me and is ready to fish. Cell: 715-554-1895 Brent, I don't have real good reception where I currently live so please leave a message or write an email: blat0104@hotmail.com

jwhjr

Pics please - jwhjr17@comcast.net

Mimic Shiner

Pics sent

jwhjr

Got them, thanks!

Tullibee

Pics please

Mimic Shiner

Pics are in you inbox

jerk bait

pics please

ducksniper34@hotmail.com

Mimic Shiner

pictures sent

verg

pics please

svergeldt@itctel.com

thanks

Mimic Shiner

Pics sent

Tullibee

Thanks brova!!

Lure Lightning

pics Please dan@cellexperts.net

Mimic Shiner

Pics sent

MNfan

Pics please andyk@rrt.net

Mimic Shiner

Pictures Sent

icefishing21#2

could i possibly get some pics if this boat is still around czjohnson05@aol.com

Mimic Shiner

Eyes you have mail.

Jaymey

Pics please? jaymey@frontiernet.net

Mimic Shiner

pics sent

bennie129

is it still for sale? if so can you send pics to bennie129@hotmail.com?

Mimic Shiner

It is still for sale and I sent some pictures.

djlong

can you send pics to djlong86@hotmail.com

Mimic Shiner

Pictures sent