• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Lake area day bite pannies

Hey guys, i'll be heading out in the big lake area for some pannies this sunday. I'm going w/ my cousin and his two little boys, and we wanna get in on some fairly good action on some craps or sunnies. Size doesn't have to be great, mostly looking for some action. We'll be on the lake around 1:30 and I have to be off by about 4:30, any tips? If you don't wanna put it on here feel free to email me @ jeff _ lynch55 at yahoo dot you know

You could always try Big Lake. The last time I was out there, it was one after another for the 4 to 5 inch sunfish. That was a mid-afternoon outting and I was fishing just off the edge of the bar that extends out from the beach.

Good Luck.

lots of little sunnies in the afternoon time, but better crappies after dark. it has been slow of late there, hopefully it will pick up by this weekend for ya.