• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEW never used full size "Napier Sportz" brand SUV tent. Paid over $200 for this a couple years ago and never used it. 10' X 10' X 8' High sleeps 6 +. This unit can be used alone or attached to a full size SUV. Willing to sell for $100.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent pictures and web site info did you receive the information you needed? I would think this would work well with a full size pick up with a topper as well.

• 1 month later...

Winter won't last forever and this is just what you need to utilize the back of your SUV or pickup/topper when camping.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not checking the site for awhile. Please give me a call so we can make a deal. Thanks Carmon 952-380-8058

• 2 weeks later...

I am waiting for payment, if I don't hear from him by the end of the week I will let you know. I am coming through the Brainerd area late Friday I will bring it along if you are interested and not yet sold.

• 1 month later...