Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acer

Minnesota Muskie Expo

3 posts in this topic

I am not sure where to post this but this seems as good as any. I have never been to the Muskie expo which is going on this weekened, i was just wondering if it worth going to and what type of things they have going on there? Do they have things for sale?

Check out the post about 7 pages long on this in the Muskie section. Yes they sell stuff and its a good time.

If your in to muskie fishing it's well worth going and if you need more or new gear you can get really good deals especially on rod and reel combos. Lots of lures that you can't always find some places.