Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulldoggr

Cold but hopefully the bite will be hot.

5 posts in this topic

Two buddies and myself are going up friday morning. I hear it's gonna be cold. I hear ther is a lot of snow on the ice. We are planing on bringing the portables. But it sonds like we will have to stay to the plowed roads. Not sure where we will go out just yet. Long Point, Wigwam, Arneson just not sure. will play it by ear when we get ther. staying at Brich View resort on the River. so we have alot of options open to us.

friday is going tobe cold.but after friday the warm front moves in.

Luker, I would fish out in about 32ft away from all, and move into about 15ft. around the gap at 3pm. PS say hi to Dave & Pam at the resort from PIG!!

Pam's Sister saw this Post. I saw this when i returned, so I Know that Dave and Pam got the Hello. Pam's Mom is quite the Fisherwoman.

I have decided to follow her. She seems to know where to find em.

She let a 28 1/2" go and a 24" go on Saturady

We caught maybe about 20 fish while we were up there. all in the slot. Plus one Eel pout and Lost a Sturgeon at the bottom of the hole. But man that was a heck of a fight.

Gotta say I really enjoy staying at birchview. The hospitality just keeps me coming back for more. The Cabins are very comfortable as well.

They do their best to put you on fish as well. If you are planning a trip up there. I highly advise you to Look into Birchview resort.