Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleye4_life

Big Marine

11 posts in this topic

Any updates on panfish action this week out there?

I have a buddy that was out there this past weekend, not sure where, but he came home with 7 crappies and 11 gills all decent size. biggest crappie was 13inches, impressive.

Wow, thanks for the report.

Not a problem. I dont know where he was fishing and i cant get ahold of him so i cant point you in a direction. I havent done any panfishing myself out there this winter but would like too soon. Had fun out there with tipups though

would you be willing to e-mail any fishing spots on Big Marine?? jimho622004@yahoo.com looking to try something new this weekend

Walleye 4 Life I bet Purple Puddle Jumpers were the ticket???

AM

I'll let you know on Sunday.

Let me know if you guys want to tackle big m this weekend...haven't been out there this year so my confidence is high...

how do you get there from brooklyn park looking for a new lake to try this weekend thanks for any help James

Take hwy 10 to 35W head north 11 miles or so you get to the split and continue on 35N till hwy 97 go right and follow the signs because it jogs on to hwy 61N for a half mile then county rd 1 take right follow that to the first right and it about a 3/4 of a mile on the left

anything going on out there??