Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tipup101

BURNT OUT MAN!!!!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Is any one else getting burnt out on the whole ice thing. This friday could be my frozen water day. So the back waters better be awsome so I can end the season with a bang.

Come on spring. I need 70 degrees and sunshine!!!!!!

Yeah, I am ready for open water. This has been a long winter, although I am sure it is more of a "normal" winter considering the previous few have been lack luster in terms of winter weather.

Yeah, I am ready too. Was watching a fishin show this last weekend and they were trout fishin somewhere in Montana and man did I ever get the itch. Didn't help the fact that they had a cooking segment afterwards with the fresh trout. Man o man did that ever look tasty...

And of course my buddy is no help when we headed to Dick's after fishin on Sun and he starts puttin ultralight rods in my hands....those St. Croix's sure felt pretty good in my hands.

Oh well, enjoy the ice now cuz come mid July I'll be itchin to be ice fishing again...ha ha ha

As much as I love to ice fishin, I will say I'm look forward to getting my boat out every chance I get. I guess I love them both, but I agree at this point in the season the open water crave sets in.

.Oh well, enjoy the ice now cuz come mid July I'll be itchin to be ice fishing again...ha ha ha[/quote

yea that is so true.

any day the ice is gone is fine with me!

I've taken a notice to more of the open water fishing shows and videos that I have lately. Wishful thinking and dreaming of big fish...