Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
wallmounter

Favre Retires!!!!!!!!!

wallmounter

Fox Sports reporting Favre is retiring. Guess he won't make it to 300 interceptions after all. grin.gif

Schloogs

I saw that to on espn. Sad day for Madden and packer fans....

IFallsRon

Guess that means the Packers will turn into the Vikings, or worse yet, the Browns. Here's looking forward to 30 years of bad football.

LMITOUT

Maybe the Vikings have a chance this year after all! grin.gif

mnwild

Very excited to have Rodgers step in. Favre had a very good career and IT was time to hang it up.

Flatlander

the gunslinger

brett4zx1.jpg

taking time for the fans

brett5jp7.jpg

how many times have we seen that

brett3cx6.jpg

last game at Lambeau

brett6ux2.jpg

Heck of a run Brett. You will be missed.

CNY Tim

Originally Posted By: IFallsRon
Guess that means the Packers will turn into the Vikings, or worse yet, the Browns. Here's looking forward to 30 years of bad football.

Ron - That was uncalled for and how many Superbowls have the Vikings been too.

BottomPounder

He will be back to play again.

BigWadeS

Who will Madden be in love with now?

What a great career Farve has had, packer fan or not you have to respect what that man accomplished

Hammer Handle

I bet Madden will retire now too.

gopher_nation

Great news!!! I coudn't stand listening to announcers give him the praise they did.

Good QB, yeah.

wallmounter

Originally Posted By: Flatlander

last game at Lambeau

brett6ux2.jpg

Heck of a run Brett. You will be missed.

How about the last pass in his last game? grin.gif

Not going to say Favre wasn't a great quarterback, but I still don't like him or the Packers. Wouldn't be a good rivalry if I did.

Someone better put Madden and Gerbschmidt on suicide watch. whistle.gif

james_walleye

I didn't think he would end his career like that. I figured he would try another run.

tisosy11

So let me get this straight...Brett Favre tells the Packers if you don't get Randy Moss he's done (a main reason he retires). His receivers helped him go to the NFC champ game...if Favre wasn't so loved...wouldn't he be considered a bleotch???

At least we can remember favre for how we should!

His last pass of his career a PICK!!!!

Sandmannd

I heard he was [PoorWordUsage]'d about the Moss thing. Remember when Rodgers wanted him to mentor him and he said it wasn't his job. Great guy huh? Leave the team that put you on the map haning.

He was a great QB but I'm not gonna miss Madden stroken him every chance he gets.

Flatlander

Originally Posted By: gopher_nation
Great news!!! I coudn't stand listening to announcers give him the praise they did.

Good QB, yeah.

I agree 100%. Praise a guy for having the career he had? Not on my watch. I did forget one photo for all you Packer haters.

brett8rm3.th.jpg

Bottom right.....that's what the Lombardi trophy looks like. You know, the trophy you get when you don't choke. blush.gifwhistle.gif

tisosy11

Oh god...I love how the Fan is just having a party!

Flatlander...remember when you BOOED Favre when he started QBing the team?

Favre would have played multiple seasons with Moss...HAHAH

so haaad

It will be a chain reaction...next to retire is Frank Caliendo.

Favre was a great QB that played the game the right way.

james_walleye

Hey Flat, pretty sure the pack has choked away just as many lombardi's as the vikings have. Favre being reason #1 for many opportunities to get them. The giant game this postseason was just 1 of many we watched Brett toss away.

so haaad

Maybe Culpepper will be heading to Green Bay. Wouldn't that be funny!

CrappiesNCats

good riddance to a drunk and a drug addict. will miss those INT's though. After all he is the King.

I always knew he'd go out whiny as well. Randy resigns with the Pats after long discussions with Favre and the GB front office doesnt make a move so the prima-donna pouts and quits.

nothing is bringing me down today

Scott K

It was overdue, now Rodgers has a chance to be the future of the pack.

Im sure he will change his mind anyway, he is just crying that Packers didnt do anything in the free agency!

Flatlander

Originally Posted By: CrappiesNCats
good riddance to a drunk and a drug addict. will miss those INT's though. After all he is the King.

Tommy Kramer?? grin.gifgrin.gif

Flatlander

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
Hey Flat, pretty sure the pack has choked away just as many lombardi's as the vikings have. Favre being reason #1 for many opportunities to get them. The giant game this postseason was just 1 of many we watched Brett toss away.

3 for 4 at the big dance. I would have to credit Elway's game more than a Pack choke in that one. Now if you're talking playoff losses (15-1 reg season-41-0 playoff game loss blush.gif), my football knowledge only goes so far. eek.gif

Flatlander

Originally Posted By: tisosy11
Oh god...I love how the Fan is just having a party!

Flatlander...remember when you BOOED Favre when he started QBing the team?

Never did any booing. When you grow up watching Lynn Dickie throwing to rapist James Lofton, while being crushed by the Bears, you learn to take it. Didn't even boo the Magic man having only a flash in the pan year. As a matter of fact, the only booing I've done lately was Denny kneeling down with time on the clock. I really hoped the Purple would do it that year. sick.gifsick.gif