Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishin4aLivin

Snobes

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys headed up to fish out of Snobes Saturday morning. We will be fishing out of Zipples all day Saturday and then fishing out of Snobe's on Sunday and Monday out on the reefs with Darrin. Can anyone give me a report or what to expect? Never done any reef fishing up there. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Also any help for Saturday would be appreciated. It looks like we will have to rent a day house on Saturday because we added another guy and three guys, portables, and all the other [PoorWordUsage] won't fit into one suburban. Any suggestions on who to fish with on Saturday would be appreciated.

Darren and Baron Snobie run a first class operation. They headquarter out of Riverbend and meet there clients there whether they stay in the cabins or a local motel. they move there houses often to stay on the fish and know the lake well. I don't know if they have all of there houses up on the reefs or not, only so many people are able to make the trip based on space accomadatins. You should have a good time and definitley catch some fish. Tell the guys hi for me, I'm headed up in a couple of weeks. Good luck and hang on. Bill Turck

Can anyone help us out with a day house and where to go this coming Saturday? We should be up there by about 10:30am

Thanks guys