Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BottomPounder

Cyrus Resort?

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anbody ever stays and goes out fishing at cryus resort. How would they rate with all the other resorts around there? Thinking of givin it a try next week.

They are nice enough. I have gone two or three times with them. The fishing wasn't good any of the times I tried. I have a couple portables and have decided to quit wasting money on guides when you can go most of the places they go in your pickup. Its more rewarding to go yourself. I still might rent a house if kids come with and its really cold. I have used three or four places and they all seem friendly enough.

We had 5 that went up to Cyrus last year, had decent luck biggest was a 25 inch walleye a good mix of walleye and sauger and a few tulabee's, everyone caught fish. The staff was friendly and we had no problems, the cabins are nice. we have 7-8 heading up on friday again untill moday, cant wait!!

i would recomend cyrus .was at cyrus a cupple weeks ago and the treated us very good.Nice cabins and very friendly staff .they will try and put you on fish but they can,t make them bite . GRANDPA RAY