Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Scott M

Official FishingMinnesota NCAA Tournament Pick Em Contest

Scott M    3
Scott M

Since the opening tip of the Big Dance is less than three weeks away, I thought I'd drum up some interest in getting everybody organized into one contest. Last year we had two different contests with two different scoring systems and two winners. This year we want one clear winner!

Scoring is default Yahoo scoring which you can read about when you sign up. The play-in game isn't scored.

This year men's college basketball is wide open, sign up and see if you can pick the right winners.

You need an account at Yahoo. Do a yahoo search for yahoo tourney pick em 08 and sign in. The league number is 14510, the password is basketball. Picks have to be in by March 20.

tisosy11    0
tisosy11

Free entry fee?

PierBridge    0
PierBridge

Originally Posted By: tisosy11
Free entry fee?
\

No entry fee....!

But I'll take you on the side head to head for $10... grin.gif

DTro    3
DTro

So I suppose I'm going to have to show everyone how you go about doing this then huh.

You don't watch a single game all year. You make your picks right at the deadline going by nothing other than your gut feeling. You hoist the trophy at the end of the year. grin.gif

Scott M    3
Scott M

Hmmm, a Gator would eat a badger, plus my favorite color is orange. And I've always liked visiting Florida. Let's go with Florida. grin.gif

DTro    3
DTro

Originally Posted By: da_chise31
Hmmm, a Gator would eat a badger, plus my favorite color is orange. And I've always liked visiting Florida. Let's go with Florida. grin.gif

Dude....that's my system, leave it alone grin.gif

tisosy11    0
tisosy11

You go with florida this year!!!

maros91    0
maros91

Sounds like fun. I'm in. I just go with heads or tails. \:\)

lookincalifornia    0
lookincalifornia

AHHH, march maddness!

maros91    0
maros91

Our first team is in the big dance: Cornell

mr_jman    0
mr_jman

Tons of fun! I'm in for sure! The teams with better mascots or names are good ones to pick as well! (My 2 cents anyways)

Scott M    3
Scott M

Selection Sunday is four days away, brackets will be set shortly thereafter.

tisosy11    0
tisosy11

ah yes - excitement all week leading up to tuesday of next when we are under way!!!

10,000 Casts    2
10,000 Casts

Just Signed up!!! Should be a good time!

BigGrassBass    1
BigGrassBass

I'm in!

DTro    3
DTro

My bracket is complete.

Let's go J-Hawks ;\)

Nate McVey    0
Nate McVey

I'm in..........let's go Bruins!

Flaco651    0
Flaco651

I'm in, bracket complete. cool.gif

1lkstage    0
1lkstage

I'm in, Good Luck everyone.

Lonnie

B. Amish    0
B. Amish

i'm in. and i'm gonna win.

smartguy    7
smartguy

Ive got UConn making it to the Final Four this year.

maros91    0
maros91

My bracket is complete. U C L A let's go U C L A!!!!!!! \:\)eek.gifgrin.gif

tisosy11    0
tisosy11

you aren't going to win unless you have Notre Dame v Clemson in the finals!

maros91    0
maros91

I like Clemson's press but thats about it. I think they rank 310th in FT shooting pct. Tough to win a close game when you have to knock down FT down the stretch.

Scott M    3
Scott M

22 people signed up. 2 more days before the opening tip...